Typical scenario: Your equipment is down and you either have no maintenance department or they are already tied up on production equipment. Is it a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic problem? Who can you call in this situation that is capable of trouble shooting all those areas? You call Villaco, Inc. because our dedicated, well-trained service technicians are ready to get your equipment up and running.
- Our technicians are trained to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Preventative maintenance programs available
- Fully capable to perform required repairs
- Our service trucks are designed to handle your service needs: power tools, hand tools, testing equipment, welders, torches, and safety equipment
- Our service trucks are stocked with a majority of the parts needed to get your equipment running
- We offer complete turnkey installations with the required heavy-duty forklifts and rigging equipment
- Extensive equipment training available
- We specialize in complete baler rebuilds
- Custom fabrication of fittings, hoods, hoppers, etc.