Balemaster’s “Balewel” Series , Closed Door Line offers a broad selection of Balers to meet your exact needs. Balewel Balers are designed to provide years of dependable service. Each Model includes 30 standard features that make the Balewel line the best choice among closed chamber, manual-tie Balers.
Features & Advantages
- 200 Series – Model is designed for low volume trim applications, up to 1200 pounds per hour of light basis weight paper, film, and foils. Bale weight will range from 250-600 pounds depending upon material.
- 300 series – Model is designed for variety of applications, including corrugated and paper trim waste. Capacity requirement of 3 to 10 mill size bales per day is common. The 300 Series can be equipped with a 48″ long feedchute for empty corrugated box waste from a manufacturing plant or small distribution center. Bale weight will range from 700 to 1500 pounds.
- 400 series – Model is designed for “hard to bale” materials like folding carton, chipboard, boxboard, and a variety of coated stocks.The extrusion chamber is built with heavy duty H-Beams to provide the greatest bale density possible. Bale weights will range from 700 to 1500 pounds.
- 800 series – Model is designed for “tough” materials like envelope skeletal waste, small paper slabs, and heavy fiberboard. The 800 Series is equipped with (2) hydraulic cylinders to provide extra baling thrust for maximum bale density.
- 1800 series – Model is designed for baling whole or flattened aluminum cans and PET beverage containers. The 1800 Series features exteended chamber penetration to maximize bale density with “slippery” and “hard to bale” materials.